Monday, November 23, 2009

1st Day in Taiwan

Hi all. Never did i expect tad i will be able 2 blog in m days in Taiwan. I arrived in the Taipei Airpor at 2.30pm at 23rd of tis month. I was greeted immediately by the cool air. At bout 23 degree i thk. My family including me thn headed towards our baggage area 2 retrieve our bags.

Cut the nonsense. After tad by bus, we headed towards the train station. The train is stable though moving at a speed of 250km/h. I thk it is more comfortable thn the airplane. Besides, there is oso a trolley serv which enable us 2 grab some food but nt free.

At bout 6.06pm, I arrived at Gaoxiong. Thx 2 our guide- my dad's buisness partner, we were able 2 locate ourself easily. we arrived at a tall building called the 85 sky tower 2 ha our dinner. Never did i expect tad we wil be having buffet 4 dinner. a total of 4 dishes finally manage 2 settle down my extremely grumbling stomach.

At bout 9.30, dinner is finished nd we checked-in into our hotel. I cant recal the name of it but it is really nice. I would recommend tad hotel 2 you if u want HAHA. I can see tad their ha quite a number of TV programmes.

Well tads the 1st day. I currently on my 2nd day n hope 2 report my progress 2mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment